By now, most everyone with the ability to think rationally, understands or at least suspects that there was something wrong with the November 3rd election cycle.
The guy that drew huge crowds, somehow lost to a man who essentially hid in his basement for most of the year.
The man who made promises and then kept them all, lost to a man who mumbled about borders, defunding the police and free healthcare for all.
The man who survived the countless lies, Democrats cooked up over the course of four years, lost to a man who actually did most of the deeds that Trump was accused of. (Joe, can you even spell quid pro quo)?
History will likely record that the 2020 election was the beginning of the end for our Republic. History will wonder how a country could manage to allow for a twisted and a sick media to call the shots, even as Biden stumbled around his basement.
Going forward, I can see many ‘interesting’ developments come to past, beginning as early as 2021….Please allow me to elucidate;
- Even in late 2020 the BLM and many blacks, were coming to the realization that much of what Joe promised was just empty air. When it came to his promise to defund the police, his backpedaling speed should have won him an award.
- His early choices for his cabinet currently look like something out of a Stephan King horror story. I won’t go into detail as that process is on-going. Let’s just say that, as a group, they will likely be the very definition of an intentional cluster fuck.
- Joe’s promises concerning the border and the opening of said, will likely receive ever decreasing levels of importance. After all Joe won and now is thinking ‘who the heck wants unskilled poor individuals who can’t really be taxed’ (No money – duh).
- Then there is Joe and AOC with their plan to completely screw the American public with their climate change policy that would cost trillions of dollars to implement. This is, if we even had the money to do so.
- Which brings me to a final point. At some point, the 27/7 printing of money by the Fed will have a pretty big impact. An impact likely seen on the form of hyper-inflation. A situation that will hit the poor and those with limited fix incomes the hardest! Then if things worsen, consider stagflation – a situation where both the prices go through the roof, but that will be OK as none of the product will be showing up at your store.
Thus far, I’ve only touched the tip of an iceberg of utter devastation that I think will be recorded under Joe’s watch. (I didn’t mention the elimination of the Electoral College, the hidden agenda behind the Hero’s Act or how Joe’s Special Security will embark on the stripping of guns from all Americans….). Yes sir. Interesting times are surely on the way!